Thursday, April 29, 2010

UPDATE: DATE/TEMPLE NIGHTS


It is WONDERFUL. Shane and I have gone to the temple one night and out the eat the next. We got to go to a Moroccan restaurant in Portland where we would never be able to take the kids. We sat on the floor and ate with our hands. Best of all...we were on a date. I really was brought back to how it felt to not have kids and be engulfed in the other persons attention.

The babysitting gig is not so bad either. Yes, my house is a disaster afterward. Yes, there is a lot of screaming, running around, and intermittent crying. Yes, it was A LOT to watch 6 kids at once that are under 6 years old. But it was SO worth it knowing that next week it was my turn for the BLISS of a break from the kids accompanied by my LOVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment