Thursday, April 1, 2010

SURPRISE BOX


About a year ago Grandma Karen was over stealing on of my many baby shower bags. She wrapped up her presents very nicely but as she went to leave...Brenna threw a FIT. She thought that those presents were for her. I used my fast motherly thinking and grabbed a shoe box, threw a candy in it, and put a ribbon around the outside. I had no idea the monster that I was creating.

Brenna LOVED it. Everyday she would bring me the shoebox and ask for a birthday. It took awhile to teach her that everyday was not her birthday, but that it was a "surprise box". The box was cute pink and white. It was a fun little thing between her and mama.

The box has seen its days and has recently been recycled. But...today she got new shoes and the box is pink and cute again. So it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment