Thursday, April 29, 2010

THINGS I LOVE/HATE ABOUT OREGON


Number One: Not-So-Sunny Days

Oregon seems to always be rainy...which I have learned to live with. I have learned to love the Pros over the cons. Pros:It is GREEN and gorgeous wherever you look. The Cons: a morning of beautifully manipulating my hair goes down the drain as soon as the mist gets me when I walk out the door.

But worse of all are the Not-So-Sunny Days. It is the transition from spring to summer. Like this morning for example. The babies played in the "rock" box for awhile in the sunshine. I got brave enough to attempt the park. We have two parks close to our house. One is an easy walk and the other a hike up hill both ways ;). I decided to attempt the hike, because I needed to burn the extra calories. Once I was almost there, without warning, it began to sprinkle and then rain. We were wet by the time we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment