Saturday, April 17, 2010

LANDONS QUIRKES


Since he was barely able to move his hands he has been pulling hair. I am not sure if he just loves the feel of it or what. He does not do it meanly, or when he is mad. He does it when they are in the cart together at the store, in their car seats...

He also LOVES to hit people with objects. Sometimes I will have Brenna run to me for comfort and then Jackson immediately after. His favorites are spatulas and attachments to the vacuum. I was giving his a flick whenever he did it. Then he would just stare at their heads and point, or motion the object in that direction with a smile; as if he could not resist, he just wanted to do it so bad.

When he gets upset. he messes up everything around him and then pants until I get him to smile. He is my sweetest but I can tell he is going to be a handful.

No comments:

Post a Comment