Monday, July 19, 2010

DEPENDENT


Is it just because my mother-in-law is out of town that I am feeling helpless or it because the brothers are vomiting all over the place, Brenna is begging for my attention because most is spent doing another load of laundry, I am craving sushi but cannot go...

I blame her mostly ;). She is too helpful and available whenever I need her. She never complains or shows if it is bothering her. If a day goes by that we do not stop by to visit then she is knocking on our door for her grandchild fix.

I am fully confident that I would not have survived the last few years without her...and will not survive the next few days if she does not come back ASAP!!!


***In the picture: they discovered this hiding place by themselves. It the the blankets hanging over the side of the bed. After they found that this was a good spot...they would not hide anywhere else***

No comments:

Post a Comment