Thursday, July 8, 2010

THE "ONLY CHILD"


Landon thinks that he is an only child.

Mama belongs to him only and the rest I am just babysitting long term. At times, in certain moods, he will not let Jackson near me with a 10-foot-pole. I am not allowed to share my lap and how dare I try to hold Jackson on the vacant hip while holding him.

He is my tag-a-long and plays one on one with his mama while Brenna and Jackson are off exploring other things.

Jackson on the other hand is the "only grandchild". There is no one in the world that he loves more than his grandma. He is with her always. He eats the majority of the bites off her plate, he is always on her lap begging for a song, and if she is standing he is at her feet begging to be held. I am not jealous...my load is lessened for a time.

Brenna has always been and will always be daddy's little girl. She is often found on the front of his dirt bike, under the truck handing him tools, or justt at his side checking out what he is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment