Thursday, July 8, 2010

GROUNDHOGS DAY

At this point in my motherhood journey life feels a lot like the movie "Groundhogs Day".

Same old, same old: The routine from day to day in my house doesn't change much and that is working for us.

Memory erased each night: My children wake up each new day full of life and love for their mama. Even from moment to moment, they are forgiving and forgetful of any times that mama is less than happy.

New start: Children did not come with an instruction book but with each new day I learn from the day before and use it to change the next day for all of our benefit.

Special day: In the movie, each day begins celebrating the special day of "groundhogs day". There is excitement and wonder. It is the same with my 3 small babies. If I remember and embrace that, then we have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment