Thursday, July 1, 2010

JULY GOAL


It is a bit ridiculous that I am continuing to gain weight despite working out. So, there must be a few more things that I need to change. But I must add that I am still smaller than my pre-twins weight but I really enjoyed being 10 lbs lighter.

No sweets. I think that I can do it. I have done it before. ***oops. strawberry shortcake = must be changed to only once weekly***

Running my 3 miles a day, except Sundays and might exempt days after I worked.

100 squats or lunges daily.

Drink water like a fish. At least 64 ounces a day.

No Dr. pepper. I am not sure if the 1 can a day is what is preventing the weight loss, but it might be.

I am starting out at...dare I say...Nope, I cannot. Lets see if there are some changes in a month of TORTURE.

***Updated: I did AMAZING!! I ran 3-4 days a week 3-4 miles. I drank the water. I did 200 arms and 100 legs with each run. About 2 soda for the month. Result: I can run faster. I have not increased my mileage because anything over 3 miles takes longer than have I time and sounds daunting. I have muscle in my arms that I never knew existed. I get that "look" from my husband constantly. I am proud of myself and feel amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment