Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BREAKING POINT

I feel that my kids play well most of the time most days but sometimes it gets to a point where I feel I am playing referee at a hockey game, but as soon as I break them up, they play nicely for a moment and then get right back into it.

It can usually be remedied by giving them food, or a nap, but other times I am completely lost. I can only distract so many times in the day before I run out of options and am near the breaking point myself.

Also, the times when they all want their mama at once is very difficult. Yesterday I was sitting watching a movie with the kids. Landon on my lap, Jackson underneath one arm and Brenna holding my other hand. Most of the time they are all three clawing at my legs trying to get on my lap. I try to be enough mama but...I am outnumbered.

Thank goodness all days are not bad. I would say 26 days out of a month are GREAT. I think that I have guardian angels bearing me up. That paired with the real angels continually offering help make life easy and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment