Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MOMENTS TO MY THOUGHTS


I NEVER get moments to think seriously or accomplish any task during the waking hours of my children. As Primary Secretary the presidency can attest to that. I have suggestions offered continuously to fix typos. If I do experience a moment to myself I always think, "I have the best babies. They are so good and play nicely by themselves!!!". It is right after that thought that I realize it was silent because...

They were pooping and now I have 2 diapers to change.

They got some of Brenna's food and now it is all over them and the floor.

They are playing in the toilet or tub and are now wet.

Jackson has found either the toilet paper or paper towels.

My quick moments to myself are not worth the effort it takes to clean up the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment