Wednesday, August 25, 2010

UP FOR SALE

Our humble little home is being put up for sale. I have mixed feelings.

I LOVE my home. I love the area/neighborhood. I love the ward and the Bishop (Papa). The quarters are close and we have to be creative with our decorating to hide storage but it is totally doable. We can walk to two parks. We are close enough to our babysitter (Karen, thanks!!!). It is decorated to my liking, within budget. There is limited parking and no room for guests but no one comes over anyway.


I would probably live here forever but there are a few things that we need to consider. I am very "doom and gloom" and do not imagine that the economy will bounce back soon. In fact...I think it will get way worse. I can survive happily with our family of five in the close quarters for now but not forever. There is NO room for any additional packages from the stork. I am afraid that in a few years, when we NEED to sell, we will take a great hit in order to sell.

We have decided to get out now. Take the hit, sell it and rent a bigger place. I am hoping that no more is required...but it might be if we do not do it soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are able to sell it quickly then, and for a god price!

    ReplyDelete