Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CURRENT SILLINESS


Noun/gender confusion. Jackson suddenly got very confused. All of the sudden I am "daddy" and grandma is "grandpa".

Spoon-feeding is something of the past. Jackson especially will NOT let me spoon feed him. I am back to cleaning...cleaning...changing clothes...and cleaning. Landon though often brings me his food to help him with the last half of the bites.

Brenna is smothering with her loves. She constantly wants my attention. In part it is a result of decreased "mommy time" because of vacations and other interruptions in routine.

Brenna sings hers ABC's constantly and to anyone and everyone. She still needs a little help with the letters but will NOT take any suggestions.

The brothers are bullies. They went from wimps, crying whenever Dallas came near them, to pushing him around if he gets within arms reach. I fear Dallas will always be bigger than them and will get them back in the end. Quantity of babies is overridden by the weight of the opponent. David and Goliath does not apply when Dallas plays Goliath.

Drawer locks on the inside of drawers and cabinets leave just a big enough gap for little hands to slither in and pull out their prey. I discovered this last night when I finished blow drying my hair I found Landon...as well as the floor...covered with waterproof mascara.

Brenna developed a wind intolerance. One evening she would not come outside because it was "too windy", even though all the extended family and playmates were on the lawn. I think it bothers her to have her curls blowing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment