Friday, August 27, 2010

WOULD BE A BUMMER

It really would be very inconvenient to be pregnant right now. Yet, I do jump to conclusions whenever I am a little late with my period. Ever since the twins my cycle is not as regular as it has always been.

We have just decided to sell our house.

I was going to sign up for short-term leave insurance in November to give me a little cash while I am on maternity leave next time.

Shane is switching jobs, hopefully, and our world will be flipped upside down for the next few months.

I am finally regaining some "alone" time and some freedom from babies.

I am sure that all of the people at work will give me the look like I am over populating the world and increasing carbon and global warming.

I also just ran my tushy off (literally) and do not want it back any time soon.

Yet...I cannot deny that I am a little crazy and get jealous whenever I see a pregnant woman or a little baby. It just might be welcome if I am.

***Right when I ever really get nervous about it...it is revealed I am not pregnant. Sorry to get you all excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment