Friday, August 13, 2010

KISSY


This is a nickname that I am able to forget but reminded of by Dawn's Shane every time I see him. It was not given to me because I was liberal with my kisses in my youth...as many of you are thinking. It was given to me for the opposite reason. For my first year of life I was too shy and would not give my dad kisses. Now I love them.

Landon is my sweetest heart. He is constantly giving me kisses unannounced and for no reason. I love when he leans over at church and smacks one on me.

With Jackson I have to beg...but he eventually gives in after looking bashful for a minute.

Brenna finds fun in avoiding my kisses. She hides her face until finally allowing me to plant one on her cheek. The only way that I get a kiss from her is if I trick her. I ask her to give me a kiss on the cheek and then turn my face as soon as she gets close, so that she gets it on the lips instead. She now holds my head tightly before giving me a kiss on the cheek to avoid missing.

***In the picture there is no denying that she is a girl. She even sleeps like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment