Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MODESTY


Brenna is very aware about mama's modesty but confused about her own.

I confess that after a 3 mile run in a house without a good air conditioner, it is difficult to be modest. Brenna always reminds me. She helps me pull down my shirt so that my middle is covered. I promise in the privacy of my home it is purely to cool down. After twins my belly is frightening and will not be revealed to others willingly.

Yet, on the flip side. She does not understand why the boys at the waterpark get to take off their shirts and she has to wear hers. She also comes back from the bathroom with her tushy uncovered, no matter who is in the room.

I know that I MUST be the perfect example starting now...before she turns into a teenager. I am glad she is the modest police for me but I have to work on keeping her covered in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment