Sunday, June 13, 2010

DO NOT DISTURB


The brothers play together alot...they also fight over the same toy, or the same mama alot. Yet, one fact remains...they love eachother and miss the other one if they are gone.

Their naptimes are identical. If I am going to get a break, then it better be a worthwhile one. Lately, one brother seems to wake up at least a half an hour before the other one.

I enjoy the one on one attention but I have to constantly redirect the childs attention to me and off the fact that the other one is still in bed. The awake baby continually attempts to open, or knock on the bedroom door, that contains the sleeping child. If I do finally allow them into the room they squeal with joy and giggle as they get to the crib and find the brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment