Saturday, June 12, 2010

DRESS IDENTICAL


When we first discovered that we were having twins, Shane voiced a very strict rule...they are not allowed to wear identical outfits. I guess that I did not spread the news because at my baby shower, before opening presents, someone asked me this question. I recieved silent stares as I explained Shanes law. I realized after I opened bags and bags of identical outfits, that I probably should not have answered honestly.

There have been times when they wore the same outfit, but most of the time it is different. Not completely different, the same but different colors. I like them to look like twins. I know that things will be different when they get older. I will not force them to dress the same once their tastes and personalites blossom.

Also since birth, when I have a choice Landon wears the brown and Jackson wears the blue. If there is no brown, then Jackson always gets the blue and Landon, the left overs. It helps me to remember who is who in pictures, or in real life if I am really having trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment