Saturday, June 5, 2010

IDENTICAL TWINS



Far from it!!! If my research is correct...they HAVE to be identical because there was only one placenta. So far they are nothing alike.

Landon is skinny and Jackson is fat. To me they are extremely easy to tell apart. There was a time when Landons weight was starting to catch up with Jackson and I kept mixing them up, but they are back to polar opposites again.

Landon uses his right hand most of the time and Jackson favors his left.

Landon I fear is a vegitarian and Jackson a carnivore. For example, both have a hambuger and by the end Jackson has devoured it all with bun crumbs left over and Landon has only a nicely formed meat patty which he will not touch with a ten-foot-pole.

Landon is athletic but Jackson coordination could use some work.

Landon is my cuddle bug and buddy but Jackson will only hold me for a minute at a time.

Landon walks around with a little attitude and a stink eye but Jackson is laid back and takes it as it comes.

But it cannot be argued that they are both so awesome. I love it that they are different.

***In the picture...I have no clue which one is which***

No comments:

Post a Comment