Friday, June 4, 2010

TALKING


I really thought that since my children were only 19 months apart, that the twins would pick up things from Brenna fast. I have been doing "Signing Time" and had Brenna as an example for language. The twins do say lots of words but not as many as I would expect. Signs are used by Brenna for fun and for me to communicate effectively to the twins but they don't do them back very often.

Instead Brenna has begun speaking like the twins. When they all want something...instead of words...Brenna will make the same sounds that the brothers are making. I guess it is good that they can all communicate together, but I was hoping that I would be part of the club.

***Brenna saw this "floaty" in a book and wanted one. We saw the same one at the store for a dollar. She has been carrying it around for a week waiting for the sun to come out.***

No comments:

Post a Comment