Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WEIGHT VS HEALTH

I am not meant to lose weight I suppose. I have been working out hard 3 times a week since April, for the last month daily, and for a few weeks a 3 mile run. Which I can say that I am 10 times happier and healthier but I thought I would see some results!!! I learned that weighing myself only led to frustration...but today I was curious. Weight gain?!!?! It made me think of the slimquick commercial below. The other person in the commercial can be my husband, my sister-in-law, or just about anyone else on the planet. I am getting desperate and am at the point that I think that I would prefer having twins again just to have the calories fly off with ease.

I know that I am beautiful and thinner than most but I want it all, especially if I am working my tail off.

No comments:

Post a Comment