Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SMELLS


Oh there are so many smells in my house.

The laundry: I do laundry one day during the week and do not do another load unless desperation sets in. The pile of laundry can get a little ripe at times.

Diaper pail: A nice greeting to those who come to my home. It sits on my doorstep and fills up fast. Yes, I have heard of a diaper gennie but can you imagine the cost of replacement bags I would need yearly. It is embarrassing. But at least I do attempt to empty it daily.

Children: This includes my husband. Someone is always poopy or smells like it. Some days I change at least 6 poopy diapers. The nice thing is that the brothers are "regular" and both do it at the same time. And thank goodness Brenna is potty trained.

Spills: I cannot avoid it unless I put a gate up and only let the kids have sippy cups in the dining room. Plus there are the spots that have been thrown up on, or peed that seem to reek no matter how hard the chemical.

Oregon weather: I blame Oregon mainly. If is wasn't for the rainy cold weather, I would be able to open windows to air the place out.

No comments:

Post a Comment