Monday, June 21, 2010

TRADE OFFS


In order to have a wife that is fit and happy in my house then there are some trade offs.

The treadmill in the living room: because staring at the wall was not cutting it. I did learn that there are some cool objects that can be made out of the drywall bumps if looked at long enough.

Dirty house after dinner: The house is spot less when husband comes home, but I have no desire to do dishes after dinner.

Bedtime helping: Husband can have a break after work until bedtime, but when it is time to get the babies ready for bed, I need help. I want them in bed quick so I can finally relax. Chasing around 3 babies for teeth brushing and pjs can be a chore for one exhausted mama.

Take care of what is yours: If I clean the house all day, I do not appreciate finding work clothes and shoes anywhere and everywhere. The corner of the kitchen counter is not a place for sports gear. I am organized and there is a special place designated for that.

****Wow, I just realized that I am writing this post the day after Father's Day. This is not to pick on my husband, just give a few friendly reminders ;). He is actually very helpful and amazing with the kids. Just posting the humor of motherhood.***

No comments:

Post a Comment