Monday, June 21, 2010

RUNNING


My philosophy on working out is to push it...but not too hard. I used to push it harder and harder until I dreaded working out and stopped. Shane's philosophy is the opposite. He has only run on the treadmill 3 times in 3 weeks and he is already a maniac.

Today he was running and SWEATING. Anyone who knows him, knows that this is his best talent. If he were a superhero he would be "Sweat Man" who destroys his enemies by building a lake and then drowning them.

Brenna was standing next to the treadmill as he worked out. She kept on telling me that it was raining. I looked out the window and said, "No, it is a sunny day". After a few times of her saying that it was raining in the house, I realized that Shane was drenching her with his excretions.

Yes, I do still find this man extremely attractive. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment