Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ARMED AND...


dangerous? I guess it depends on how you look at it. I have been sucked in and am now a proud owner of my own handgun. I plan on being concealed carry. VERY controversial I know. I strongly feel that I need the means and know how to protect my family in the future and now. If Shane is gone for whatever reason and my family is threatened, I want to be prepared.

I also felt that I needed my own gun so that I would learn to use it. Shane's is too scary and too much bang. The first time Karen shot it, after she shot the round she threw it at Shane's chest, and screamed.

So far I am a good shot...that is if I stand in "the stance", focus, and take slow deep breaths. I want to learn to shoot under pressure like Nutnfancy- Shane's YouTube idol.

Shane and his brother also made guns out of wood for the kids. Brenna has an AR15 and the other cousins have others like AK47s. Also, VERY controversial. I have quickly realized that their are only certain people I can confess this to.

***Yes, Brenna's gun is pink. Come on. She is not a complete tomboy. But I do think that Shane would draw the line if I tried to add glitter :)***

1 comment:

  1. Love this... Sterling watches Nutnfancy all the time too!

    ReplyDelete