Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PHONE CALLS


My kids are obsessed with the phone and have been for a long time...but it is beginning to be ridiculous and probably annoying to others.

They find the phone no matter how hard I hide it.

They program in phone numbers or make phone calls on accident.

They call Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, and cousins almost daily.

They crawl all over me trying to talk, or cry/beg while I am trying to make a phone call.

It really is adorable. The brothers actually talk as if they are having a conversation. They can go on for a long time. Brenna looks just like a teenager when she talks. She holds it to her ear with her shoulder, and paces the room. One thing that she does not understand is that the person on the other end cannot see what you are pointing to. I am trying to teach her to explain and describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment