Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OPERATION: PROACTIVE MOM UPDATE


It has only been two days but it is working out GREAT.

Singing time consists of me singing to the kids while they play. Sometimes they stop and watch, and do a few signs, but not much more. Brenna sits on my lap. I can tell that she feels that it is a special time because she gives me smiles and kisses as we sing. I also get to sing primary songs as well as wiggle songs. Even if they are playing hopefully the spirit is there and they hear gospel words and principles.

I have found that I actually have more time to myself. Less demands and crying. They get their mommy time and then they are happy to play by themselves or sit through a movie while I do "mommy stuff".

I am learning that it is possible for me to get up and exercise at 7:00am and that I am not anymore exhausted from it.

It has been fun to teach them how to use their imagination and also play the games that I enjoyed as a kid.

I find myself laughing and enjoying their company. I have learned quickly more of the quirks that each one has.

But...I am tired and ready to be done when Shane comes home. I can only imagine that this will improve...it has only been two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment